Love God, Know God,
Love People, Reach People,
1. The Bible-is the guide for Christian living and faith
2. God- revealed in the Bible and through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ
3. Christ-the Son of God;part of God's own divinity, yet fully human; our Savior, is with us always.
4. Public Confession
5. Unity-of all Christians in love of Christ
6. Inclusive Ministry- in the life and work of the church
7. The Ordinances of the Gospel (Baptism and Communion)
For even more information visit the following websites:
About Communion: We offer Communion (The Lord’s Supper) every week because that is what the 1st Christians did (Acts 20:7). We invite anyone who has accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior to participate with us in remembrance of His death. Please partake as you are served.
About The Offering: We take up a collection of money (an offering) every week because that is what the 1st Christians did (1 Corinthians 16:2). The reason why we call it an offering is because we are offering back to God a portion of what He has blessed us with. This offering goes to meet the operating expenses of this particular congregation.
We do not expect you to give; neither do we want you to feel obligated to give. However, should you choose to give, you can be assured that your money will be used in a Godly way and in the service of His Kingdom.